主页博悦登录测试-主页博悦登录测试官网

主页博悦登录测试-主页博悦登录测试官网

 
15.png

Health & Wellness

November is here!

November is American Diabetes Month. 

 

More than 34 million people in the United States have diabetes—95% have Type 2 diabetes, while the remaining 5% have Type 1. While you can’t prevent Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes is largely preventable. For those who have been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, there are many lifestyle habits that can improve your ability to manage this disease and improve your quality of life – your journey is unique, and it starts fresh every day. This link assists with exploring treatment and care options, how to eat to win every day, and guidance on moving to feel better. http://www.diabetes.org/diabetes/type-2

 

Within the attached monthly calendar and newsletter, you will find more information on lifestyle changes to greatly reduce the risk of developing diabetes, tips for preventing the flu, the importance of a good night’s sleep, beginners guide to meal prepping, beware of emotional eating, recipe swap: making your holiday favorites healthier, and these two balanced recipes:

  • Broccoli Potato Soup

  • Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins

Hello Fall!

Fall is finally here and the weather is cooling off.  Take advantage of this opportunity to show your appreciation for your employees with an outdoor event.  Bring in some ice cream for an afternoon break, or schedule a food truck to bring in lunch one day!  Everyone likes a bit of fresh air to break up the workday.

With workforce shortages being a problem everyone is facing, showing your appreciation for your current employees goes a long way to retaining and recruiting the workforce. 

Live Well, Work Well 4th Quarter Newsletter

This newsletter includes;

  • Recent news

  • National Health Observances

  • Health and wellness trends

  • Recipes

It is a great resource for people who want to live a healthier lifestyle. Thank you to our partner Connel Insurance for providing the Live Well, Work Well newsletters.

As a manufacturer, are you facing increased health care costs or looking for a better heal